Thursday, July 2, 2015

Common Excuses for Being Late and Not Having an LLC


You have probably never used any of these excuses for being late, have you?
It’s always one crisis after another
Your watch must be fast.
I wasn’t late. I just failed to be on time.
I’m working on the next big thing.
I’m very busy at the moment.
I am certain if you don’t have an LLC set up, you are not using any of these excuses either.
I have a CPA
I have an attorney
I can do it myself
I have insurance
I really don’t have any assets
We’re all human and make excuses from time to time. Today my friend, is the day to stop making excuses and get your LLC set up NOW.
Call Renting Authority and schedule a no cost, no obligation assessment regarding your asset protection needs.
888-674-9181
Benefits of a Limit Liability Company (LLC)
-Extinguish the claimants’ economic incentive to sue
-Utilize the LLC to provide a level of asset anonymity guaranteed and protected by state law
-Make yourself disappear from information databases and unable to be located
-Insulate your assets from each other so they are not lost in lawsuits
-Increase bargaining power with creditors
-Make collections on judgments difficult
-Minimize the financial, emotional, and time consuming risks of lawsuits
Call today and schedule a no cost, no obligation assessment regarding your asset protection needs.
888-674-9181

No comments:

Post a Comment