The better and more information you have, the better decisions you make. It’s really that simple. The problem is getting good information for issues you have now!
Renting Authority has a solution. We created an Independent Landlord Forum and Blog. The Forum is an on going discussion of issues that landlords deal with on a day to day basis.
You can read questions other landlords have and see how they have dealt with them. Not only do you get our expert advice, but the advice of thousands of other landlords working in the trenches. This is one of the most powerful resources you have as a landlord. The best part of the forum and blog, it cost you nothing.
Here are some of the topics discussed today:
- Lease Agreement
- Can the tenant break the lease agreement?
- Room Mate Lease Agreement Problems
- New lease questions
- What are landlord’s liabilities if landlord breaks the lease?
- Background and Credit reports
- Renting to someone who is in bankruptcy
- Moneys up front
- Names on lease agreement
- Landlord Advice
- Tenant Trouble
- Feuding Tenants
- House in a bad Neighborhood