Friday, July 10, 2015

Recently, your report revealed a sexual offender

Hello, Troy.


My name is Leo, and I run a residential apartment building in LubbockTX.

I’m sending you this email to show my appreciation for your excellent screening service.
Your reports are very promptly generated, and they contain very accurate data regarding applicants’ backgrounds.

But that’s not the only reason for this email today.
Recently, your report revealed a sexual offender that came to me to apply for an apartment unit, so I was able to deny his qualifications based on that information.

Although I believe everyone has his/her story, a sexual offender is definitely not good for the business and is probably too much of a risk for me and the neighbors to have live in my property.

So, thank you, Troy, for providing this excellent service.
Keep up the excellent work!

Best Regards,
- Leo -
LubbockTX

No comments:

Post a Comment