Rental history verification is an extremely important step in the tenant screening process. If a person was a good renter in the past, chances are they will continue this pattern. The reverse is also true.
Rental history verification is very straight forward. You speak with the previous landlord and find out what type of a tenant the applicant is.
Ask the following questions:
- Length of time rented?
- Did any problems occur while renting? If yes explain
- How many times were they late paying rent?
- Do they know why person is leaving?
- Do they have pets?
- Are they breaking the lease?
- Would you rent to them again?
Make sure to do good rental history verification. If you do not have the time to do it yourself, Renting Authority can help you. This is how you do it:
- Log into the Property Owner’s Toolbox
- Select Past Rental and Employment Reports.
- Click the boxes for Rental History Report,
- Fill in the needed information and we take care of the rest.
You receive your Rental History Report in 24-48hrs
The Cost is only:
$6 for Employment Verification
$6 for Rental History Verification
Only $4 each with your upgraded membership
If you have any questions, please email or call.
Here is a sample report of what the report looks like:
Click here to login and order rental history reports now
To your success,